Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all. I hope you are ready. Well it is Christmas Eve day and I am still trying to finish things up. At least most of the gifts are wrapped, only about handful to left to wrap, not like I normally have about a couple of dozen at 10:00 pm and just starting. With luck everything will be finished by 9 PM. Have to get stuff for cooking dinner tomorrow. With luck I will be able to stay out of the kitchen tomorrow except for a short time. Making a 7 layer jello and bread today. My daughter in law is going to cook the mashed potatos and vegatable to tomorrow and sweet DH will cook the turkey in the oil less fryer.

I might get to sew alittle on some of my UFO's tomorrow or play with my new toy. DH said that I could order a wacom intuos4 tablet. This thing is so cool. I am looking forward to designing some embroidery designs and quilting stuff this coming year. All part of my plan to make quilt and embroidery a last career. Till later everyone have a safe holiday and wishing for lots of sewing time in 2010.

No comments: