Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Progress (little by little)

OK I know its been a long time since I blogged. Its not the easiest to do with a list to do a mile long. I been working on a couple of projects. One finishing up the charity quilt that I posted about earlier this year. I will get a picture of the quilt and post it soon. The other thing is that I was working on a small doll quilt for a pin less circle class that I taught, at one of my guild workshop last month.
Also been working on the sampler from Quilter's Academy projects. Since I received volume 2 in the mail a couple of weeks ago, I put the setting triangles on the rail fence and nine patch squares. I did correct the problem with the wrong size pieces that I talked about last post. In fact I ended up starting over because as I started putting the pieces together I did not like the look of the design. I still may finish it and give it away to charity or donation to the Quiltfest Jax fund raisers at the annual quilt show.
I have a free motion quilting class tomorrow that will be exciting, there will be about 8-10 students. I can't wait to see the joy in there faces when they discover that FMQ is not that hard. My goal is to have everyone believing in the possibilities that they can create something special. Till next time (hopefully not as long as before between post.)

No comments: